I'm back from vacation with this tasty treat designed by Renee Reichlyn of Premier Design and featured in the current issue of Charleston Home + Design Magazine. Who doesn't adore a burst of blue subway tile?! I love the spin on these particular tiles though, with their longer, leaner shape. Did you notice there are two islands here? (I didn't right away, I was too mesmerized by the tile!) I'm loving all the drawers...you can never have too many drawers. Read all about the space and see more images here!

Our trip to Chicago was incredible. Of course the heat was insane, but that didn't stop us from walking around all day taking everything in. Thanks so much for the suggestions! You guys who mentioned Garrett popcorn...bless your hearts. Our hotel happened to be conveniently located right next to one! ;) Lots of tours, shopping, dining (and more dining) and sleeping in. And to top it all off, the Ray LaMontagne concert was better than we hoped it would be! I can't believe it's the weekend already...gotta love that! Enjoy it everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top