I love this cheerful craft room that was submitted to Apartment Therapy's Fall Colors Contest. I can totally see how this room would inspire some major creativity. -Apartment Therapy



So I am feeling pretty grateful today. First of all, Paula from Neutral Dwelling gave a huge shout-out to House of Turquoise (and my other blogs too!) on her blog today. Thank you Paula! Seeing your entry just made my day! Check out the image she posted of her daughter's turquoise bedroom...I love the striped bedding!


Lastly, I have the best dad ever. He wore a turquoise shirt I gave him five years ago to his father's day BBQ today, JUST because he knew it would make me happy. And it did! (He also wore the "My Daughter is #1" pin that was part of the the card I gave him!) Happy Father's Day, Dad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top